Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Back from Cape Cod and Ready to Roll!


After an amazing week with some of the finest instructors in the country, I am full of new information and ideas! We are fortunate at our studio to be able to study numerous times during the year at different photography schools across the country. This is really important to me as I believe that there is so much to learn about the art of photography, no matter how much experience you already have! I have brought back so much to share with my clients and I am really excited to practice all that I learned! We did a family session on the beach, and gorgeous maternity and newborn portraits with models from the area. Watching and learning from the best is my favorite way to bring it all back to you, our treasured family of clients and friends.

No comments: